Monday, March 9, 2009

Creepsters

I was on facebook and i got a friend request from a guy named Rezt Man.
heres the message that he put in the request,
Rezt says, "Hello olivia..my pet has met your pet in the pet society cafe.. do you mind add me, as we can play pet society.".
Whats the first thing that came to your mind that contained "Creepy Pedophile" when you read this? I got creepy pedophiles.

People, If you get a message like this just click 'ignore' or 'decline'. Seriously.

Oh and random note that I noticed:
In the message there are alot of double periods. Is it just me or is that CREEPY? I dont know. Thats just what i got. Just think about it. Ill put it like this:
Which sentence seems more friendly?
Hey olivia! How are you?
or
Hey olivia.. how are you..

It kinda seems like 'he' was hesitating when 'he' wrote the message. Or he was really turned on or something. I dont know. Still creepy.....

Care to add anything? I love comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment